ORGANIC VINEGAR, Apple Cider, unpasteurized, raw
ORGANIC VINEGAR, Apple Cider, unpasteurized, raw 32OZ
Did you know?
- Apple cider vinegar has excellent antibacterial and antifungal properties that give the immune system a good boost, arming your dog with the strength to ward off pests like fleas and ticks and also diseases like parvo
- Apple cider vinegar is also the king of skin and hair remedies. It is effective at fighting itching and scratching from allergies or bites. When applied directly to a hot spot on your dog’s skin, ACV will calm the redness and swelling all while providing your dog with some much needed relief. ACV can be poured directly on your dog’s fur after a bath and then rinsed, which will cure dandruff, rejuvenate hair and help balance the PH levels in the body.
- Apple cider vinegar is a powerful detoxifying and purifying agent. It improves health and function of the vital organs such as the kidneys, bladder and liver.
- Apple cider vinegar can help fight tooth decay and splitting of your dog’s toe nails which are a direct result of a lack of potassium in the body.
- Potassium is also essential in replacing worn-out tissues within the body, making ACV beneficial in the treatment of arthritis.
- Apple cider vinegar has also been found to be helpful in the treatment of the following: allergies, osteoporosis, cancer, candida, high cholesterol, constipation, muscle cramps, diarrhea, depression, ear discharge, eczema, fatigue, bladder problems, metabolism and stiff joints.
Simply add 1 Tablespoon to your
dog’s daily water (for dogs under 15 lbs, use only 1 teaspoon)
Pour the ACV over your dogs food, or mix it in with their meal
For the treatment of arthritis or sore muscles, soak a compress in warm ACV and apply directly to the joints.
Pour over your dog’s fur after a bath and allow to soak for one minute, then rinse.
Do not get ACV into your dog’s eyes.