We have had Great success with Milk Kefir, this we call our Miracle Drink
I have treated dogs that the vets had advised to put down for they have auto immune and I have brought them back 110%
So many of my customers don't have time to grow the grains so I offer the Milk kefir in many forms to help with busy families
- Kefir Wafers, Peanut Butter, Bananas, Milk Kefir, dehydrated
- great way to give your dog his daily kefir without the mess, simply hand them a wafer, each batch of wafers contains 1 cup of home-made Kefir and will last up to 2-3 weeks in the fridge
- Large dogs can have 3-4 wafers per day
- Medium dogs can have 2-3 wafers a day
- small dogs can have 1/2 to 1 a day
- this will maintain a health immune system
- Milk Kefir Granola Bars- yummy
- Milk \Kefir Peanut Butter filled Cookies
- Milk Kefir Carob Bones, fill with Kefir
- All these products are Made fresh and shipped, please allow 1-3 days for shipping
- Kefir grains Grow the grains yourself, it is so easy...really, just have to commit to flipping the grains every 24 hours
- Milk and Water grains available
- buy the milk ready to serve (home-made not processed like the grocery store brands) please note pick up only
- Did you Know?
Kefir is rich in B complex vitamins such as Vitamin B1, B12, as well as Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and biotin. The main minerals present in kefir tend to be calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
Kefir health benefits are vast and that is due to the 30 different strains of good bacteria and yeast present in those cloud shaped grains! The bulk of those grains are a combination of insoluble protein, amino acids, lipids and complex sugars.
Too much yeast = big time problems
These days, pet foods can contain up to 70% carbohydrates. These carbs are broken down to sugars, which then fuel the yeast in your pets’ bodies!
Health advantages comprise of acne pimple management or treatment, sleep problems, unhappiness, asthma attack, respiratory disease, high blood pressure, all forms of diabetes, long-term weakness syndrome, allergic reactions, colitis, looseness of the bowels, and so forth
Able to reduce risking potential a number of malignancies, such as colon cancer malignancy, stopping the increase of cancerous cells
Has been linked to aid in gastritis, pancreatitis, abdominal peptic issues, skin psoriasis, rheumatism, joint disease as well as gouty arthritis, weakening of bones, anemia, as well as leaky digestive tract syndrome
Probiotic aid may help with IBD, eczema and bad breath
Helps to alleviate gas, bloating and heartburn
All the micro-organisms present strengthen the digestive system
Helps to promote healthy looking skin, boosting energy and promoting longevity
Vitamin B will regulate the normal function of the kidneys, liver and nervous system for you and your pet
Beneficial for candidiasis and heart problems in pets/humans
Helps to prevent allergies in your pet
A must add after the use of antibiotics to restore balance to your pet’s digestive tract
Kefir provides anti-biotic and anti-fungal properties
My dogs have healthy shiny coats, good appetites, solid poops, and lick the Milk Kefir clean from their bowls
Recommended Minimum Daily Intake of Kefir
Small size dogs or cats – 1 tsp. – 1 tbsp.
Medium size dogs – 1 – 2 tbsp.
Large dogs – 2 – 3 tbsp.
Kefir can work miracles for yours and your pet’s body, so go ahead and start incorporating it into your diets. Remember the three factors mentioned above: variation, moderation and balance and reap the benefits that this wonderful grain has been offering people all over the world for many generations.